Wehowsky.com is an AI company for cyber security. Joining us as one of our first cyber technology specialists is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing company. We are an ambitious start-up in one of the most important and fastest growing technological fields. Your work will directly impact the growth of the company and contribute to protecting the digital infrastructure of our enterprise clients.
You do not need any prior knowledge within cyber-security, just a notable enthusiasm, a strong technical foundation, and a willingness to learn. The role is open to recent graduates as well as candidates with experience from technical presales.
The cyber technology specialist contributes her/his technical and cyber security expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts, collaborating closely with Wehowsky.com’s business team. During the pre-sales process, the cyber technology specialist will demonstrate the value of the cyber AI-platform. After the sale, the cyber technologist will design and execute full deployments, and contribute to the defense and hardening of our customers’ most critical assets. The cyber technologists also work closely with our partners, for instance cyber security consultancies.
- Be the technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit within Wehowsky.com
- Be responsible for demonstrating the value of Muninn throughout the entirety of our Proof of Concept-engagements
- Write and present cyber security analyses and advise on cyber security measures to various audiences, for example technicians and C-level executives
- Be the trusted adviser and technical liaison to the customer for decisions regarding security architecture, integrations etc.
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on client engagements to Wehowsky.com’s management
- Be responsible for the technical onboarding of new partners
You must be a Danish citizen or have a valid Danish residence and work permit (if you are a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA we can help you with the permit) in order to apply for this job.
The job start is as soon as possible and full time. Please send your CV and a cover letter in Danish or English as soon as possible to email@example.com. For any questions write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +45 21242487 and visit www.wehowsky.com or muninn.ai .